Thursday, June 2, 2011

A fun little WIP

Striped Socks WIP (1)
Hello everyone! I thought I would pop in and show you something I'm currently working on. The finished sock pictured has been done for quite a while now, and I have finally gotten around to starting the other pair.
Striped Socks WIP (2)
This isn't the only pair of socks I'm working on... the fishies are still in progress, although they have fallen to the wayside because this pair is so much easier to work on and I can knit these while watching TV.
Striped Socks WIP
I have a couple more stripes to go and I will be done! Then you guys will get to see a photo of them modeled. How fun! :) In other news, I've been busy updating the spinning supplies shop, so stop by and check it out!

4 comments:

  1. I would like to learn to knit socks. Which pattern did you use or would recommend for a beginning sock knitter? Thank you! Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy your blog is so lovely, i love vintage clothes! and all this kind of things! well ! i ´ll follow you dear! i leave my sweet blog if you want to go !
    kisses from Lima!

    www.carlasbreakfastime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the color combo you used. Can't wait to see the finished product :)

    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. :)